Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 28 April 2005

Dandy LOOOOOOK

I am soooo happy!! Lookies what the Aussie Post man gave to me today (well it was in the baggie under it all actually)..I was so happy I almost hugged him! lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH DANDY!!!

Dandy Darling! I LOVE IT ALL!! The trident stuff has been started! So has the heart lollies..

The girls LOVE their stuff (they ran away with them..Harley has named her bunny Naiomi and Rachelle named her DJ)! It brightened Shesha's day (she isnt feeling well). Adam hasnt had time to have a good look at his Skully (he was rushing off to get Harley and then heading to work) so tonight I will make him look at it!

I cant wait to get my hands into knitting that yarn! I am so gonna make myself a scarf with that Chennile! And that rainbow skein..Thats sock yarn right? Ooooh I cant wait to get into it all! lol

In OTHER knitting news..I have finished two of the three beanies (the kids ones), gonna get the mans one finished today.

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 4:35 pm, Blogger shell said…

    Ooooh I'm soooo jealous. What a fab pressie. Dandy wants to be my friend now too dontcha Dandy?? *grin* (now if I could only find out who Dandy is lol)

     
  • At 11:43 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    OoooHHH my god I really thought you wouldn't get it.... I was going to phone Canada post and give them shit!!... I'm so glad you like is, the gum is my fav, it just came out this yr!!

    Dj said I guess Kangaroos are faster than Polar bears.... remember when I posted about that??

    Naiomi says...have fun dyeing with the kool aid, or just drink it!!

    Shell James, I can be your friend too, I asked my mom and she said I can have 2 ...lol... ;~)

    catchya later

     
  • At 9:03 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    You are sooooooooo lucky Katt.

    I look forward to seeing only the yarn & needles *sulk, sulk* at the next S'n'B meeting.

    Cathy

     
  • At 4:33 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Wow what a great friend, I want one like Dandy too!!!! It is just like Christmas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |