Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 21 April 2005

Crossing Jordan Fans

Hands up all you fans of the tv show Crossing Jordan (*madly points hand to the sky*)..

Ok..I dunno how the seasons are in America/Canada and all that. But over here (well in Tassie) we have it on.

How many of you have heard Nigel go on and on about his blog? Well..I thought it had to be too much of a coincidence that he is ALWAYS mentioning it..and ALWAYS telling us the exact address..So I googled the address..and its REAL! There is actually a Nigel Blog and its related to the show! Its Nigel from the show. Its like a small spin off. They give you cases and clues and get the readers to solve them! Go lookies if you love Crossing Jordan (or LOVE murder mystery books I guess).

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 5:24 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Thanks for the info on the Nigel Blog as i am a Jordan fan.

    It's quite good but it's a pitty that Nigel is going on vacation before at the moment.

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:55 pm, Blogger shell said…

    can do better than show you. if you email me your addy i will send you a little parcel *grin*
    shell

     
  • At 2:08 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    I have been busy and have just got round to reading my fave blogs and I see you have been busy too.

    Sharon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |