Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 9 March 2005

WIP Competition 2


WIP Competition 2, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

Its that time again!! Here is another WIP Competition for you all!

Ok since there was a little problem with the first one I best lay down a little rule. If there is no easy way to contact you (ie I know you or can click on your name to get to your blog) please email me after you have guessed so when the competition is over I can contact you right away. Also so there isnt any chance of someone else pretending to be the winner (I am so glad that didnt happen with the first one!). Here is my email address mummykatt@bigpond.com

Ok here is a little hint for you!
This is only a small project. I am making a few small things for one of the girls friends. And this is one of them! Thats all the hints you are getting!

Competition closes 15th March Aussie Time (so thats 6 days time!). So get Guessing!
Please click on the comments and leave guesses there (since I dunno for sure if this doodleboard will leave me like the last one did).

Katt

15 Comments:

  • At 12:47 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Hmmmm... looks like it could be a bag, with the ruffle at the top??

     
  • At 12:52 am, Anonymous Leah said…

    I just got my Rowan books I ordered... Dapple in Babies is SOOO CUTE!!! I'm so jealous, I wish I had a little girl big enough to make it for because by the time my Itty Bitty is, they'll be all out of style again :P

     
  • At 1:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think its a sock and u just aint joined it yet cause of the frill. lol. I could be sooooooooooooo wrong, but yanno u like to make socks lol

    Shazzy

     
  • At 2:17 am, Blogger ttbookjunkie said…

    Maybe a scarf?
    Amanda

     
  • At 7:36 am, Blogger Nichola said…

    Hi Katt,
    I think it's a cardi or jumper with frilly edges.
    Rhesus negative means my blood group is negative, most people are positive. It can be dangerous because if baby's blood is different to mine and they mix somehow it could kill the baby at the blood cells attack each other.

     
  • At 9:46 am, Blogger shell said…

    Maybe that ruffled baby cardi out of the panda baby knits books. The one in lilac?? (obviously you are doing it in blue)

     
  • At 1:15 pm, Blogger melissa said…

    mmmmm. this is tricky .....a ruffled something on litle needles .. a really really wild guess .. a coat hanger cover !!!!

     
  • At 1:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lettie has emailed me
    She has thinks it might be a bag.
    Katt

     
  • At 2:13 pm, Blogger Katt said…

    Violet emailed me this

    My guess for the WIP comp 2 is : A dolls skirt

    Take care,
    Violet

     
  • At 10:38 am, Blogger Nichola said…

    Can i guess twice? Is it one of a pair of legwarmers?

     
  • At 1:07 pm, Blogger Amy said…

    Ok. I'm guessing it is some version of the Miss Dashwood hat--I really want to make one for my Sister in law's upcoming baby....

     
  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger Katt said…

    Clare has made a guess. She thinks its might be a hat.

    Katt

     
  • At 10:46 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Hmm you did say it was a small project. I would say a small shoulder bag of some sort.

     
  • At 5:19 am, Blogger Sally said…

    Alright.....I'll take a stab!! I say maybe it's a slipper!!
    sally

     
  • At 11:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wannna nother guess too lol
    Could it be arm/hand warmer with a little frilly edge...lol or gloves

    ShazzyyWazzzzyyyWooooooooo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |