Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 15 March 2005

WIP Competition 2 Has Closed

The Competition is closed! And we have a winner again!!!!

The Winner is!!!! VIOLET!!!! If you want to drop a line to me Violet on here to let me know you have won..Then I will contact you about a prize since you arent a knitter! lol

The item was a little ruffle skirt for Harleys little friends doll I mentioned making a few weeks ago. I knitted the Skirt, the Singlet and a Pair of Overalls. I have also started a jumper. I want to make a little cardigan and a pair of pants too. Then Harley wants me to make some clothes for hers..Lets hope with I give it to her Roda will like it all! lol

Stay Tuned for another WIP Comp coming some time real soon! I have another one already planned! lol


Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 am, Anonymous Violet said…

    Yoo Hoo. What a lovely surprise!! Still can't beleive I guessed it right. lol Thanks Katt.
    Violet

     
  • At 6:24 am, Blogger ttbookjunkie said…

    Congrats Violet!

    Your doll is so cute Katt!

    Amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |