Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 14 March 2005

Ok So I Was Naughty

What are you going to do? Spank me? I didnt do ANY of the knitting last night that I said I would do! Instead I finished up the beanie that I wasnt telling you about until it was done (and taaadaaa there it is above).

I also wrote out the pattern for the star on Hero. Thus making the knitting of it (which I have started today) a lot easier. When I get it to a situation worth showing off I will take a pic of it. Right now its only 10 rows in and not worth showing off (its a 73row star after all!!).

If you click on the picture of Harley you go to my album where you can check out Rachelle in the same beanie. I will be making it again for sure. I have that fluff (or ostrich wannabe) in multi purple..And another colour but at the moment cant remember! lol.

Dont forget its your LAST chance to get into the WIP Competition 2! Finishes tomorrow..Do YOU think you know what it is? Then please share! You could be a winner!!

Hey ever knitting something and though "WOW thats small?" Well it cant be as small as THIS! The main thing that shocks me on that site is those MITTENS!!! And more WHY would you make them that small!?!?!

Okies thats all for me for now folks! Catch ya later!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |