Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 13 March 2005

My Think Pink Project


Baby Cardi Further On, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

This is the baby cardi at the moment. Last night I finished up the left front. This is the first time I have ever made an item where the front and back are all in one. Its quite amazing really. I now have to do the back. Then the right front. I wonder if I do the shoulders a little differently could I graft them together? I cant wait to get the body part finished. I am hoping the sleeves go really quickly.
What do you all think?

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |