Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 17 March 2005

My little girl all grown up!

Look at this!! I have caught Harley laying on my bed..Watching MY wrestling on the tv (a video)..Listening to MY MP3 player!!! And I aint talking little kids music either! She listening to things like "Behind Blue Eyes" Limp Biskit..."My Sacrifice" Creed..."I Believe" Cher...and I am ashamed she listened to "Like Toy Soldiers" by Eminem (I do like that song..bit too much swearing for Harley though). And she is only 5yrs almost 3mths (in 2 days)!!! SIGH..where did the time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |