Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 11 March 2005

Lots of Little Things

Well I have been knitting a lot of little things. I cant say what those little things are cos they go with the WIP Competition 2 Guessing game thing. But I have been knitting. I also have been naughty in the fact that none of them were on my UFO list. Smack me I know!

In Spotlight yesterday I picked up some more wool to make three more Miss Dashwoods! Also Rachelle picked up two little balls of Disco wool. She said she will knit the floro green and Harley will knit the shocking pink. Neither of them know how to knit.

Girls have been good. Harley is still loving school. Its funny. If she is naughty we threaten her with not letting her go to school the next day (which we would never do mind you) she loves school that much she behaves! If I had been threatened with no school I would have misbehaved worse!! lol.. Rachelle has been a little off colour. Though she acts fine. She has a bit of the extra curricular butt activity though (I know TMI).

The Launceston Stitch'n'Bitch meeting went really well the other day. I did a few rows of Hero. There were two new people there. Its always great to see new people. And they Crochet! I am so jealous!

Okies thats all for me for now! Remember the WIP COMP2 Finishes in 4 days! Get your guess in now!!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |