Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 6 March 2005

Less UFOs


Socks, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

Ok so now I am down to 5 UFOs again! I am glad to get another pair of socks done.
So now I am down to
1 sock to make
2 jumpers to finish
1 cardigan to finish
1 poncho half done

I also did 15 rows of the Hero Jumper for Isaac yesterday. Also made the beanie above (that wasnt on the UFO list but had to relieve some bordom! At least I am not starting more HUGE projects!!!

Guess what? The man servant got the cold! SIGH..Typical of him. The night I posted how it must be a female thing in our house he came home after finishing work all sick. At least he isnt like most men. Its not the end of the world with him. At least the rest of us are getting better.

Got the Launceston S'n'B meeting on Tuesday! Cant wait to go! I do enjoy my time with other knitters.

The weather the past few days has been lovely and cool. I just hope it doesnt heat up again! SIGH..love my coolish weather! bring on WINTER!!

Okies folks not much else to say. I thought I had something to tell...But its gone..SIGH..must be getting old! lol

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    The socks turned out great, you were a bit unsure of the colours when you started.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |