Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 25 March 2005

I Need a Hero!

And here one is! Yep Hero is complete! and looking good. I am not sure if I am overly excited about having to make another one of these though. But I will be making it with different yarn so hoping that makes it exciting.

Pattern: Rowan Pattern Hero (cant remember which book)
Date Started: this I am unsure of. Dec 2004 Maybe?
Date Finished: 25th March 2005 (I am such a slacker and could have had this finished MUCH sooner if I tried)
Yarn Used: Bendigo Woollen Mill 100% Machine Washable wool. in Denim Mix (which still amuses me that it has a slight pink fleck in it) and Aqua.
Model: My youngest Child Shell.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:40 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    oh it is lovely! It turned out really good. And may I also say that the model is a real cutie and did a great job! I can't believe you finished it so quick - I would still be working on it if I had started it in December - well done.

     
  • At 7:14 pm, Blogger Nichola said…

    what a great jumper. You did a fantastic job!

     
  • At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    confusing I see easter egg wrapper behind her but no choc on her face ;)

     
  • At 6:05 am, Blogger froggyknits.com said…

    very cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |