Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 17 March 2005

Hero Star


Hero Star, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

Ok I was up late last night watching some ebay listings finish that I was selling for a friend (she didnt do to bad either).

I got no knitting done yesterday. But I thought I would show you the 30 rows of the Hero Star to show you how little I had to show off! lol. Today I will get more of it done. I swear! I have another project I want to start. I have been DYING to start! I borrowed the last lot of needles at the last S'n'B meeting (thanks Cathy!! and also Thanks Sharon for the other lot I needed too).
My only problem with the pattern is they dont give me what needle size to start with!! They have two different needles sizes to use. They tell you when to use one lot of them for a different part..So do I assume I use the smaller ones to start with? And I have 4ply to work with..But the pattern says the lady used home made yarn and it was 6ply or sorts. So maybe I need to go buy some 5ply. I like my 4 ply though! lol. Will start with the 4 and see if its gonna be too small.

Ok enough prattling for me for today. Will let you see this secret project as I work on it and see if any of you can work out what it is. Those of you at the S'n'B meetings know already so I cant make it into a comp! lol

Ok I keep forgetting to say! Dandy got my yarn parcel in the mail the other day! YAY! I so cant wait to get mine now! I hope she enjoys all of it! She had told me she has slammed some of her Tim Tams already! I am so proud! lol. I just hope she finds some great projects to use all the yarn for! And I look forward to seeing pics of what the yarn I sent her gets turned into!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Yay - hero star looks great so far - well done. I can't wait until it is finished. I love knitting but you are by far the best knitter I know. One day I hope to be able to do as well as you, but I can't get past the "must watch the needles whilst I knit" - any clues to help me overcome this?

    by the way, I have added you to my bloglist. I hope that is okay. I can remove you if you don't want to be there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |