Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 13 March 2005

Books and Ebay Sellers

I was so happy when hunting around online to see that there will be a sequal to the Funky Knitting Book I bought!! On further investigation Funky Knitting 2 will be out March 2006! A whole YEAR away! Sigh..Guess I can wait! Mind you there are HEAPS of other Funky books out there.

And now for a bitch on my behalf! There is a ROTTEN seller on ebay that has me BLOCKED from buying from her! Now this wouldnt bother me if like I had bought from her before and there were problems..The thing is I have NEVER bought from this woman! EVER that I know of (unless she is someone I have previously delt with who created a whole new ebay account). So I email this woman through ebay (almost a month ago) asking WHY I am blocked. The stupid cow never replied! I then find out she USE to be a member of a yahoo knitting group I am in (now I have never caused problems in there so cant have come from in there either!!)...This is the first time I have come across someone on ebay that has me BLOCKED! And I only found out about it when I added them to my favourite and couldnt get their newsletter option cos I was blocked! And the horrid woman is a yarn seller who sells her own yarn that she dyes herself. Granted she has a WHOPPING price on her stuff that I probably wouldnt pay anyway! lol But thats not the point.

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 pm, Blogger Nichola said…

    What a miserable b@#!*. Whay would you WANT to buy from someone like that? She's not worthy of your business.

     
  • At 7:47 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    I agree with what Nichola said. Her loss I say, some people are just sad little people who can't get through their life without being miserable.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |