Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 2 March 2005

Baby Beanie


Baby Beanie, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

This is the beanie I made in the baby yarn the other day. Its so lovely! I do like it a lot. I wish I had a baby to put one on! We had to buy Rachelle new sneakers today and it dawned on my that I no longer have a baby to buy shoes for!! Rachelle is now in size 7!!
Though I know of a few pregnant women..So they might get a gift! lol
Thats all for now

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 6:47 pm, Blogger Nichola said…

    Very cute beanie, love it! Don't worry about the post about my belly. I'm sure it's just my body remembering how it all happens, i mean, i only gave birth 10 months ago!
    Nic.x

     
  • At 8:31 pm, Blogger Nichola said…

    Very cute beanie, love it! Don't worry about the post about my belly. I'm sure it's just my body remembering how it all happens, i mean, i only gave birth 10 months ago!
    Nic.x

     
  • At 7:08 am, Blogger Nichola said…

    Hey Katt, doodle board has decided it's not free anymore. I've switched to tagboard, you should check it out.

     
  • At 10:14 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    My sister is pregnant so I have got a baby to knit for again, and you know the best part I now have more time to knit than when I had my own babies. Beautiful knitting by the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |