Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 21 February 2005

Think Pink...Miss Dashwood!


21170415, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

Ok here is my Think Pink project that I was doing as well as the baby Cardi.

Miss Dashwood (knitty pattern).
Date Started: 19th Feb 2005
Date Finished: 21st Feb 2005
Material Used: Panda Magnium Acrylic in HOT PINK 12ply
Needles: 4mm Circs and 3 3/4mm dpns (I dont have 4mm dpns yet).

Will be making this again for SURE!! LOVE it! I did it without the bobbles (dont like em never have) and without the earflaps (I dont think my girls will need it). Its great this pattern! So much of a change from beanies! LOL

Katt

4 Comments:

  • At 10:04 pm, Blogger Nichola said…

    Very nice. Your daughter is such a cutie!

     
  • At 1:08 am, Blogger Nyxxie said…

    The hat is too cute almost as cute as your daughter but not quite!! How long did it take to make it?

     
  • At 1:09 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is such a cute hat and the little model is just adorable. I like your version better than the original.

     
  • At 2:09 pm, Blogger ~ L said…

    if only my daughter would let me put hats on her w/o ripping them off and throwing them to the ground....

    TOO cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |