Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 23 February 2005

Patons Bluebell


Patons Bluebell, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

Ok do you think these two colours match well? These are the colours I want to use to make Rachelle a hooded jumper with. Either the sleeves and hood pink rest purple..or the sleeves and hood purple and the rest pink.

Knitting for today. I have done a little bit more of the Guardian Angel jumper for the charity. Otherwise I havent done any today (naughty me).

Harley had the day off school today. It was a holiday here in Launeston due to Launceston Cup Day.

Okies. Not much else exciting to say today that I can think of now! lol. Rather boring day really.

Ooooh actually! I finally got to chat with a blogger today on MSN! Knitwytch Sharyn. She is such a great person! I feel like i have known her for awhile! She is easy to talk to!

Catch ya all later!

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 pm, Anonymous Donna said…

    I think they look great together. I like the look of lighter body darker sleeves or vice versa, like the Ribby Cardi.

     
  • At 11:24 am, Blogger sally said…

    I sure do love those colours together. I wore the combination to my school leaving ball. In satin, the dress was maroon and there was a pale pink jacket. Sounds pretty hideous but it was divine and I've been hooked on that combo ever since - must. find. yarn.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |