Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 19 February 2005

My Felted Bag Pattern

Ok I have written up the pattern for the bag..And then thought it would be too hard to post it on here! SOOOOOO if you are interested in the bag pattern please email me at mummykatt@bigpond.com and put in the subject line I want a Copy Of The bag pattern Please (or ya know something like that so I dont delete ya thinking you are spam). And I will email it to you. Its a Word file so hopefully you will be able to read that.

For other knitting related news Oz Yarn is having a 50% off closing down sale. I bought some cotton there yesterday (8 balls actually)...as well as 2 sets of double point needles! I only spent $33!! BARGAIN!! That including postage cost and tax! Cant be happier then that! They do post overseas too! Go lookie!

My think Pink project is going well. I cant wait to get the piece I am doing finished. Then I will have both the fronts and the back pieces all done (they are all done in one). Its going well. Will have to post a pic of it I think!

I didnt touch the beanie from hell yesterday. Might have to work on it today. Sooner I get it finished sooner it will be out of my life.

Kids socks..well...next...mmmm...lazy arent I? Same goes for Isaacs Hero Jumper..and Rachelles Luka jumper!! I will get back to them..Just want to get some other things done first..Will have to hit them hard starting next month I think to get 4 jumpers and 2 cardigans finished by winter! YIKES!

Okies thats all for now! Might get back on later if I am not too busy with knitting and kids!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |