Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 11 February 2005

Learning New Things

Well today I thought I would be brave and try a new thing that I have wanted to do for AGES! I grabbed out my scarf Creative Knitting Magazine that came out last year..Grabbed my balls of Slubby I have had for over a year..

I sat and knitted myself a scarf using my HANDS and needles! Marta Cantos arm knitting technique. I was worried it would be too hard to begin with..But I followed the instructions and its BASIC!! I made the scarf in under 30 minutes..used only 50g of slubby too! Mind you I will have to make more and work on making my tension tighter..I think it is too loose..Mind you I am over the moon with it! I will have to find more slubby and do more! I love it as a scarf.

Harley also took a brave step today and finally took her first tablet for her epilepsy. Lets hope we can keep it up and get rid of the liquid. The tablets last longer in her system..and you get more tablets to a packet then liquid doses to a bottle. Mind you the tablet was helped down with some melting ice cream..i am a sneaky mummy ;)

Tonight I think I will work more on the Hero back for Isaac. I just want to make more slubby scarves! lol..But who would I give them all to?

Okies..Am off for now people! Catch ya all later!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 pm, Blogger Donna said…

    LOL!
    Emily is 12 next month and she still can't take tablets. We've even tried practising with mini m&m's. She just can't swallow them.
    Donna
    http://avocadia.net/randomknits/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |