Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 17 February 2005

Lana Grossa Sock Yarn


Lana Grossa Sock Yarn, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

Lookie what I have! THANK YOU LISA I got it in the mail today. Now I am not ashamed to say its more then I would CARE to pay for sock yarn (I eye off the Opal at $20 a ball then run away before I give in to the need to knit it) But this is less then that (though not by much) so I can keep that in mind while knitting it. I am also hoping that 1 ball will produce 2 pairs of girls socks (one for each of my darlings). That we will have to wait and see about! But isn't it gorgeous??

In other knitting related news. Cos I ended up on the phone gossiping with my best friend all last night I didnt get the front of the charity jumper finished. I am hoping to get it all finished soon so I can post a piccie for you all! I think the colours would best be appreciated when the whole thing is finished. I also somehow conned Adam into taking me back to Spotlight today and I got 2 balls of a Magnum colour I really like. 3 balls of Zhivargo in black (to make Adams a scarf) and 2 balls more of the Bluebell I already have so hoping to be able to make the girls something with 16 balls of that plus 6 balls of a light pink when I get it off ebay.

In non-knitting related news Harley had her first day of school today. Heading to pick her up in under 30 minutes. I hope she survived. I am so worried cos the school isnt secured and its on a fairly busy road! I am also worried about Bullies. At the Kindy last year they were at a WHOLE different place with no other kids and couldnt get out of the small yard bit it was on. I have kept busy today though grocery shopping was HEAVEN without her and only with Rachelle.

Okies Catch ya all later!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 2:25 pm, Blogger ttbookjunkie said…

    Love it! It will make a great looking pair of socks.

    Amanda

     
  • At 7:44 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Love the sock wool, luck girls if they get a pair each and by the way I still stress about my 'babies' at school and they are 7, 10 & 12, I guess that it never goes away. Oh and I keep meaning to tell you I have the Rowan Mag. you were asking me about so I will bring it along to the next SNB.

     
  • At 10:31 pm, Anonymous Lisa said…

    Glad you like them Katt - my craft room runneth over. Unfortunately the needles don't fly so fast - hoping to put some up oon ebay this week too. Looking at Lorna's Laces too! Enjoy knitting

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |