Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 9 February 2005

I've Been TAGGED!!!!

Thanks to Suzi I have been tagged! So here is my answers to my tagged questions!

1. Total amount of music files on your computer: I have 225 (not many..Thought I had more)

2. The last CD you bought was: Well Adam bought it..I got it for Chrissie..Best of Robbie Williams

3. What is the last song you heard before writing this message? Behind Blue Eyes..Limp Biskit

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you: Ok
1> How do I live without you by Trisha Yearwood (Adam and my song)
2> Harley and Rose by Black Sorrows (thats where Harley got her name from)
3> Sweetest Thing by U2 (cos it has the line Blue eyed boy meets Brown eyed girl)
4> Graduations by Vitamin C (reminds me of my high school best friend)
5> Higher by Creed (i just LOVE this song)

5. Who will you pass the torch on to (3 people) and why? I'm gonna past this onto Dandy, Shazzy and Nichola! Cos I wanna see what they say.


Melissa trying to getting your winning prize option up so you can pick..BUT Hello seems to not want to be playing nice at the moment! Please let me know you are around too!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    omg... Kate I just LOVE that orange and purple bag!! the colors are awsome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |