Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 22 February 2005

Guesssing Game Prize


Guesssing Game Prize again, originally uploaded by Katt Wings.

Melissa's guessing game prize is on its way to her! Wave Bye Bye everyone!! So keep an eye on your mailbox Melissa! Hoping it reaches you bye the end of next week!

Dandy on a note to you! I got your parcel weighed today to mail to you! Without the patterns added (which wont weight much being only a few pages) its gonna cost me $29 (will get to you in a week) or $24 (will get to you in 3 weeks) I am probably gonna take the $29 offer so it gets to you really quickly and so it wont get lost in the post! I cant wait for you to get it and open it up!

Knitting wise. I remembered last night that I actually have THREE jumpers on that list of projects to finish. So it puts me up to 10 UFOs until I got the Miss Dashwood finished. Now I am back to 9 again! LOL. Got a little knitting on the charity jumper done at my best friends today. Dunno if I will get much more done tonight!

Okies. Just a short one from me! Catch ya around!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger melissa said…

    woo hoo!!. guess i'll be checking the mail box everyday ( well since we get mail 3 days a week maybe not every day!)
    looking forward to seeing it and thanks again for mailing it
    melissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |