Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 18 February 2005

Due to popular Demands....

Wow there has been some popular demand for my felted bag pattern!! So due to popular demand I will be writing it up tonight so I can post it for you all either tonight or tomorrow (depending on when I have the time). I didnt think it would end up that popular! LOL.

I have joined a Pink Knitalong (being as I have two little girls is there any better colour to join?). Now I have to work out what THINK PINK project I am going to do!

Last night I started an ordered beanie for a child. I have to say this is the first time I have had to knit something I dislike! The pattern doesnt appeal to me! I have never knited something I dont like before. I am just hoping I can get it finished soon so I can get it in the shop, get thje sale and get it gone. I tell you if the lady doesnt want it after I have finished it I will be not happy if it doesnt sell!

Then I find that they are doing a mens window display in early March! Now I have to get working hard on some more mens beanies! Since they sell well.

Harley did well at her first day at school. Mind you she didnt get to sleep until after 9pm last night. Silly child. Adam had to wake her up this morning. Bet she thought she would get a sleep in. Hope she sleeps well tonight and sleeps in tomorrow! lol

Rachelle is starting to miss Harley I think. Poor little mite. I will have to start thinking of things to do with her to keep her happy. Might look into a day care or play group to get her into for a few hours a couple of days a week if she gets too bored.

Okies..thats all for now. Everyone after the Felted bag pattern please be patient. I am a slacker at heart! lol

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooooh I think might need to sign in for the pink along wooohooooo I love pink

    Shazzy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |