Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 8 February 2005

And the winner is!!!!!!


The correct guess for the for the WIP Competition is HOT WATER BOTTLE COVER!
Now our winning guesser was Melissa!! Melissa please post a comment in here so I know you are around..I will post your options for your prize tomorrow.
I am glad someone guessed it! I love giving away pressies! :D

What else has happened today? Well had the Launceston S'n'B meeting. Had some fun there. Sharon and I are organising a yarn trade to go on at the next meeting. Should be fun. I am looking forward to it! Even with all my yarn I have bought of late..Seeing what other yarn other people has is always great fun to me!

Worked more on Halreys sock today. The colour is growing on me. I will probably love it by the time its finished.

Sharon and Cathy I would LOVE to thank for helping me out with the needed 5th needle for the Hobo Gloves I want to start! You guys are the greatest!

Ok folks. Who now thought it might have been a hotwater bottle cover but wasnt overly sure? Sharon I know you knew it was one! You should have guessed! Then you would have won!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 8:08 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    I think you just might have to knit another one of those, because I reckon there will be a couple of little girls fighting over who gets to take that to bed.

    And yeah I could have won, but I thought it nicer to let someone else win ( a non local) that is just me.

     
  • At 11:11 am, Blogger ttbookjunkie said…

    Congrats Sharon! I would have never guessed that it was a hot water bottle cover, how cool Katt!

     
  • At 11:13 am, Blogger ttbookjunkie said…

    oops I mean Congrats Melissa!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |