Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 20 January 2005

Two of Ten!


Project number 2 of 10 is now done! And as you can see by the reaction on Rachelle she is happy to have her mittens!

It is so warm here but the little begger wanted to wear them. Hell both the girls wanted to wear their socks to bed. I had to say no.

So now that I have two of my ten projects done I have to consider what to do now. I have decided that I will count the mens beanie I started BEFORE the diet in the list of 10. I am sure its bad to include prior projects after all they have been started and worked on meaning its closer to ending the diet..BUT..Having said that..I had only casted on and done one row so I am sure it doesnt count (Hell I will frog it and start again if needed!).

I might do another pair of mittens or two as well..And some kids beanies. I want to do Sams socks too..And probably some for Jordan aswell. Then there is Chloe and Isaac I want to make socks for too! That should carry me over my 10 projects :D

Ok folks. Sorry this is a short one. Too warm to be sitting around! Catch ya all later!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |