Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 27 January 2005

This, That and something Else (maybe)

Well I started the scarf last night. Not telling you all what it is! I want to surprise you when its finished. Its looking good..

Plan on doing more of the mens Cable and Ribbed beanie today too. Wanting to get it finished! It will keep haunting me if I dont! LOL I think I am on the quicker side of it now anyway (the ribbing always seems to take longer).

I have to say that thank goodness it cooled down last night. I was sitting on my bed with the cool breeze coming in the bedroom window, knitting and watching tennis. I prefer knitting when its cooler.

Okies I know this is small..Dont really have much else to say at the moment!

Ok this wont be my only post today (I dont think), unless I get to busy later! LOL

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |