Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 15 January 2005

Sock Yarn



So how pray tell is a girl suppose to 'diet' when her little sister (who lives out of town and wont be back in until Next Thursday) makes a request of you...I told her of the yarn I bought. She has knitted a bag out of it and loves it. So yesterday she asks if I can go in and buy her some..I said yes (how could I say no to someone who is new at knitting and has NO STASH)...So in I go. And look at the LOVELY yarn above that I came home with? I plan on making the girls a pair of socks each with it. Its divine! And bright! I ended up getting 6 balls. And since its 50% off cos its discontinued I couldnt refuse! I wouldnt have been in there at all (well I would have cos I need interfacing but fabric is FAR away from yarn in there) if I wasnt doing her a favour. I promise I will be good from now on..Honest! lol...I doubt it!

My question with this finishing 10 items though is can I count ones that I started BEFORE saying I will do the 10 items? I mean finshing is finishing!

Okies Catch ya all later!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    omg... Kate I LOVE that sock yarn.... I'm into making socks right now too... they are SO easy!! Your sweater looks great also!! do you have any pics of the Luka?? I loved the stripes in the last pic I seen!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |