Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 28 January 2005

Project 7 Finished


Project 7. Debbie Bliss 2 needle baby socks. So there I am finished with those ones now. I have the smallest amount of yarn left. 3 to 5 meters. What the hell am I going to do with that small amount of 5ply?!!? I dont want to toss it. I might regret it later! LOL. I have had that yarn since before Adam and I got together.

The secret scarf is going to get a few rows done of it tonight. I dont see it being finished before the other things for the 10 projects. I cant believe I only have three left!! The Surprise Scarf is going to be the last one. And I still have to work out what I am going to do with it when its finished.

I want these projects over!! I want to have all 10 finished before Spotlight finishes their 50% off sale! There is yarn there I still want! LOL. There is some new sock yarn I saw there in a recent visit (I didnt buy any I was a good girl).

As scary as it may sound I am atually rather proud of myself that I am actually getting all 10 projects done! I mean wow I can sit down and do 10 projects..In less then 2 weeks hasnt it been? Will have to check how long it took me at the end! And in bloody hot weather!

Speaking of weather..I am not talking to the weather man...(well I dont talk to him..Except to tell him he is a liar..or that he better be bloody joking)...He promised two days in a row thundery showers..and two days in a row there was NONE!!! Today he promised rain for tomorrow..If he lies to me this time I might have to prepare a voodoo spell for him (just kidding!!!)...

Okies..Thats all for me tonight..Want to get back to the secret scarf...

On a final note! Dandy your little parcel has grown since we last talked on msn..And I am hoping that it grows some more! LOL

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    I have a pattern that I found using up leftover opal wool for mini sock bookmarks, I'm sure it will work with 5ply, I'll bring it along to our next SNB. You must be a very quick knitter to get through all those projects so fast.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |