Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 26 January 2005

Project 5 Finshed


Project 5 (times 2) mug huggers. I am glad I am on the down hill end now! I am counting these two as ONE with the project section. If I need to use one of them later to finish it I will! lol

Well I plan on starting another project today (around it being SOOO WARM! We FINALLY made it to 30degrees C here in Launceston). In what is suppose to be the hottest day in almost 2 years in Launceston (or so the Weather guy on the news said) our power went out for 30minutes today! Making hot kids ever more annoying as their fan stopped as well as the DVD they were watching! ARGH!!

I have gone through some of my yarn too and if my Stitch'n'Bitch group go through with it (a yarn swap) I have some yarn already picked out.

Well today is Australia Day! Here is some Aussie Slang for all you non-Aussies

G'Day (Hello)
Up The Duff (Pregnant)
Mate (Friend used among men)
Wanker (Dickhead or Tosser is the best way I can describe this one. (if you wank you play with the carpet snake! lol) )

OK there is some fun ones for you this post! lol Until next time!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |