Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 17 January 2005

Dandy This One is for You (and other stuff)

Hey chickie! This whole post is dedicated to you (and maybe a little bit of other but mainly you! lol).

I had a thought the other day. Would you like to do some yarn trading? As in I send you some yarn from Australia and you send me some from Canada? I have some here already that I picked up today with you in mind if you want to do it (if not I can work something out for it). I didnt fail my yarn buying thing before anyone points that out! This is NOT for me! This is for someone elses stash!! Its 100% wool in a wild pink. I can take a pic of it and post it if you want to see. I got 4 balls at 50g a ball..they recon there is approx 100yard each ball. I was thinking when I got them that there would be enough to make the girls a beanie each? Its also Double Knit (or 8ply as we call it here).

Let me know.

Onto other things. I have finished up one sock. About upto the Heel turn (which takes on a WHOLE new meaning when you are a Wrestling fan) on the second one (hoping to finish it tonight). Looks like I will be getting a pair of socks for Harley out of one ball! YAY. Will get a photo of them when they are done. I just dont have the time today with everything going on (I am helping a friend whos son is having a birthday tomorrow).

Catch ya later!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |