Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 16 December 2004

This, That and OMG so soon!?!

9 Days Until Christmas!

Dandy Sweetie I know you are looking for a knitting pattern. Here is a place I often go to an look around for patterns. There is heaps of different ones for different things (just click on the free patterns)! Also you could check THIS place...They have lots..Some really nice..It has an archive you can go through too.

Ok. Harleys will is almost done. I am onto the contrast of the collar. Once that is done I have to get a zipper, put the zipper in and block it and its done. I will take a pic of Harley in the jumper before its blocked (gonna block it BEFORE the zipper is put in) and a pic of Harley in it AFTER its blocked.

I have to share a bag pattern that I love! WHEN I get time I will make it. My younger sister has just made it. And loves it (her first try with cable). Its a Knitty pattern! HERE is where you find it. She made it in an acrylic denim look yarn. It looks great!

I did some spring cleaning (in summer) yesterday. Gotta do heaps more. My house is such a mess!

Harley had her last day of school today. She enjoyed it. I dont know how I am going to handle these next two months though! This kid is so full on I have been enjoying her being at school! Next year she will be at school 5 days a week! EEK.

Ok since one of the other blogs I LOVE going to did a 100 things about her I thought I would do a 10 things about me!
  1. I love making lists..But am an very unorganised person.
  2. I can't swim. I have only learnt to float this year!
  3. I am the middle child of three girls.
  4. I have always wanted to design childrens clothes or become an author.
  5. I had Harley's named picked since I was 15 years old. And Rachelle's first name is my middle name.
  6. I hate heights! I have only been in a plane TWICE in my life. First time was in a big plane when I was 18mths old and my family went to Melbourne. The second time was when I was about 10 I think (can't remember for sure) it was in a small plane my mother was flying and I thought the wings would fall off.
  7. All of my ex-boyfriends and Adam (my Hubby) have blue eyes. I am OBSESSED with Blue Eyes!
  8. A tarot reader told me my second child would be a boy...LOL..I do believe Rachelle is a GIRL!!! Though I wanted a boy. If I was promised a boy I would go back for another child though I HATE being pregnant, being in labour and giving birth.
  9. I am rather a introvert..Though when nervous I talk a lot. I have always been shy.
  10. I HATE housework!

And with that note! I will be off!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |