Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 28 November 2004

Will Will Ever Be?

27 days Until Christmas

I had a talk to my mother about the Will pattern problem. She was so very helpful and told me to "blindly follow the pattern" so I guess that is what I will do and hope all works out for the best in the end. So after I finish up some things that I need to do by Tuesday I will be picking up Will and seeing what I can do with him.

I havent done much more of Luka for Rachelle. Will have to get back into that too. I am loving it now that I have gotten rid of the ribbing. Mind you I might have to work out what to do about the rolling that the bottom is doing now! SIGH. Cant win them all.

I have to buy myself some smaller needles so that I can get started in the girls cotton cardis for the warmer weather (in 4ply) I would have loved to have them done by now but dont have all the needles to start them. They will be great for here on evenings when it sometimes gets a little cool (especially good in spring and autumn).

My last Launceston Stitch'n'Bitch meeting is on Tuesday. I am looking forward to it. I have been working on a little something to give to everyone as a pressie. Cant tell you what it is or it will ruin the surprise for the people who go to the meetings and read my blog! lol

My snowpeas are coming out of my ears almost! Loving it though they arent producing enough to sell in the shop (bummer). I picked 7 of them yesterday. Planning on making a stirfry tonight to use them. YUM.

Ok Folks! Will catch you all later!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |