Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 3 November 2004

Its done

The Forbidden Cardigan has been finished. Will have to get a pic or two of it and pop the pic on here. I have also made Harley a pair of mittens for school for next winter when she is at school 5 days a week. I have started a beanie to go with the Cardigan too. I am so bad. I have started also a scarf to go in the bag for things to be put into the shop to be sold for next winter (there is ONE thing in the bag at the moment. Hoping by about April next year there will be a heap in there to put in).

Will have to start a pair of mittens for Rachelle soon. Both the girls LOVE the cardigan I made and want one each.

So you can tell I have been doing a bit of knitting of late. Been in the mood, yet not in the mood to work on current projects. Even though Harleys Will jumper looks at me with the evil stitch each time I see it...I feel guilty!

This is only a small post today. I have to get off and dish up dinner..BAKED veggies and a easy calve roast! YUM!!!!

Catch ya all later!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |