Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 13 November 2004

Fireworks and Fluffyworks

42 Days until CHRISTMAS

Well a new fireworks shop opened up down here near us so we went and checked it out. Got a bag of a few things decided to set a few off tonight. Only the tame ones that you dont need a permit for. The girls loved them. We even got the little boy next door to come out so he can enjoy them too. Brings back memories. Would love to be able to get a permit and a large enough lot of land to set some of the others off. My only worry was with Harley. She has epilepsy and we will have to wait and see if some of the flashy ones set off a seizure with her. Fingers crossed it doesnt. She hasnt had one since about June/July.

I found a poncho pattern online that I want to make. Now I normally dont like adult ponchos! This one I DO! I can recommend it to anyone! Its really nice. Here is the link http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/images/harlot_poncho.pdf . Its a YARN HARLOT pattern. From the Yarn Harlot blog ( http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/ I can highly recommend this blog!). Plus you can make this poncho in a childs size!

As for knitting well. I have been working on a cute little teddy I plan on putting into the shop to sell. As well as the Rowan childs Poncho. I have almost finished the back of it (I havent touched it for a days. Mmmmm what else? Not much really. The bear and the poncho. Oh and I did a little of a different kind of feather scarf I am testing for the shop to sell next year. Mmmm I have been hitting it a little harder again. I went though a stage of playing a lot of SIMS2 but now I am back on knitting track! lol.

Okies I think that will do me for tonight. Getting late. Have knitting to do.

Catch ya later

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |