Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 2 September 2004

Same old, same old

Well not much new has been happening here.

The total of todays knitting was 11 rows of Harleys Rowan jumper in Bendigo Wool. Will HOPEFULLY get more knitting done before the night is through though. I have just been really hit with doing knitting for MY kin of late. I should be making some feather lambies for the shop, and vinish Vicks feather beanie buuuuuuuuuuuut......

My younger sister who hasnt been knitting for long (even though she learnt how to do it as a kid), has put me to shame. She has started her first BIG project (a jumper for herself) and she hsa already finished the back!!!!! I mean I took FOREVER to do the back of my girls things..Mind you she is only doing ONE project at a time and I have heap on the go ;)

Wow ebay has some great yarn forsale at the moment!

Okies I am off..until next time!

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |