Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 15 September 2004

Been awhile

Ok so I dont have a pic on here. Havent gotten around to it. Been busy of late with Knitting and other stuff.

Just came back from being down at Adams grandmothers place since Monday. Had a good time down there.

I have been knitting a little here and there. Finished up three feather lambies for friends who have ordered them. Also done a feather beanie that a friend couldnt do so I said I would for her. Now working my way through some baby feather beanies in baby pink or white. As well as some stocking stitch beanies with stalks from a Debbie Bliss book. If you cant tell its baby clothing next week in the shop.

Well my snow peas are still going strong, none have died! YAY..got some rockmelon and sugarsnap peas on the way now.

Got myself some new sneakers today. MUCHLY needed. In a GREAT red colour, also got myself a new pair of shorts for swimming and some great denim capris. The girls got spoilt with a LOT of clothes too. Adam got a new PS2 game and a new pair of sneakers. Can you tell I got my $600 per child payout this week from the government (its an Australian thing thats new this year)?

Nothing else new has been happening. Catch you all later (hopefully with a pic).

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    I was wondering when you would post next, take your don't you? Such a disappointment to those of us who check your blog regulary........LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |