Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 31 August 2004

Knitting Me Heart Out

Ok those Beanies are done for the shop. So much for FIVE! I got TWO done. Doesnt matter. I have a few baby things to go in a few weeks (and want to get a few more done).

Now I should be working on feather knit lambs for the shop for next Monday. I am working on a friends feather beanie that I should have done awhile ago.

I will be getting back to my girls tops soon. I am really wanting to do them at the moment (probably cos I have so much other things to do).

Got some carrot and tomato seeds on the way today. Planning on planting out my snowpeas tomorrow (though I have been told they dont like being replanted..BUGGER it hope that isnt right and they live ok they are getting bigger). All I will have left is beans, peas, corn and my butternut pumpkin. Maybe some other stuff. Have to talk to the landlady about ripping that lemon tree out.

Most of my ebay stuff finishes tonight. And the rest tomorrow. I wish it was all mine. Unfortunately most of its my friends. I only have 5 stuff on there...

Okies until next time catch ya later!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I just came across your blog about ebay pay paland wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay pay pal so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |