Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 20 August 2004

Ebay and Yarn

Thought while I was cruising around ebay I would drop in and put it to readers of my blog..

"When was the last time YOU checked ebay for yarn!?!?"

Great place to do it. Can pick up some real bargains. Also some yarn that might not be available to you at all (I saw one tonight that is a german yarn in 9ply)! You can also get some great hand dyed 100% Merino yarn..I got some 5 ply that is to die for! Mixed of purple, mauve and pink!

You dont need to have a credit card to buy in Aussie on ebay (like all non-ebayers think)!! And in my about 4 years of shopping and selling on ebay I have only come across TWO nasty sellers! Not bad really considering when I started (and things were a LOT cheaper then now) I was spending about $50 a week on things...

www.ebay.com.au (for non-Australians there is plenty of other ebays around the world just go to the Aussie one and it should have a link to one in your country) go there and check it out! do a search for yarn, needles or just find knitting under Toys, Hobbies & Craft...Arts & Craft...Knitting

So what are you waiting for! goooooooooo!!

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    My haven't you been busy since I was last here! I have to say I do like the colour of that beanie, but I'm just not sure if it's dark or boring enough!

    Ebay is a truly fabulous place for buying knitting related paraphanalia. I do quite abit of shopping there.

    It's nice to know someone's working hard, I was madly working till the pain just got too much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |