Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 19 August 2004

Does it ever end

Wow the knitting never ends! It just grows that list of mine!

At the moment I have started mens ribbed beanies to sell..Got a Wee Willy Winkie one started that I cant finish until I find more white yarn (thought I had enough that will teach me)..Old yarn too...Cant even remember the brand..Maybe Holiday?

Gonna make some more Debbie Bliss simple stocking stich hats to sell..and I have a few net friends who are having very soon or just had babies I want to make a few for.

The girls jumpers/cardis have been put on the back burner cos of the dispair of Harleys and the need to get these things done for the shop/friends in a set time.

The blue I am using for the mens Beanie at the moment is LOVELY! Almost a Tourquise Blue...VERY nice..Even Adam likes it.

Okies..just a short one this time! Will try and get more in next time. And will have to take pics of some of my knitting to put in too!

Catch ya later

Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |