Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 25 July 2004

Wow been so long

Wow its been awhile since I have posted. I have been so busy.
 
I thought I would go through my UFOs and see what I would finish this side of Christmas. I am just glad that I hadnt done much of any of them. I ended up undoing about 5 of them. I now only have three things.
 
1) a Patons ostrich and yarn cardigan for my youngest child
2) a Rowan pattern jumper for my oldest child
3) a pair of socks from Creative Knitting magazine for my oldest child.
 
Though I also have about 6 orders to do.
1) two Rowan Jelly beanies for the shop
2) one navy feather pillow (done the first one)
3) AFL Hawthorn feather pillow
4) two feather lambs
 
We are all in various stages of getting over colds in my house. The DH is the last one with it and surprisingly acting rather adult about it ;)
 
The Rowan pattern jumper I am making Harley is my first try at Bendigo Woollen Mills wool. So far I am finding it splits a little but otherwise I am very happy with it.
 
I would LOVE to promote a new website my friend has started. Its called
"Launceston Stitch'n'Bitch" though everyone is invited you dont even have to live in Tasmania let alone Launceston.
http://groups.msn.com/SNB-Launceston/_whatsnew.msnw

Until next time have a great night!
 
Katt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |