Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 26 July 2004

Got my new toy

Yay got my new Convection Oven today! A lot smaller then my past microwave oven...And doesnt seem to be as impressive in the microwave line but its a OVEN too! LOL
 
Havent done much knitting today. Will get onto it a little later after the Kiddlets are in bed.
 
Hey look I posted on here the day after posting before ;)
 
Might have to head up to Waverley Woollen Mills tomorrow. I havent been up there in MONTHS and I have never looked at the wool for sale up there. I wonder if they have many cheap discount ones?
 
Dont be surprised though if I dont get up there ;) I have been saying for MONTHS that I will get up there...Havent yet..I use to live like a 5 minute walk away from there.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Hey girl.... had to check out your blog... I started one too.. after I checked yours out....
    Sorry I haven't been online much... I just haven't felt like it lately... after work I just like to crash on the couch and vege a bit.... been crocheting lots tho... did you see the pics in HH??
    Girls are hungry.. catch ya later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |