Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 27 June 2004

My First Blog

Well here I am. My own Blog. Strange really since I still dont really understand how the name "BLOG" came about.

I have been so busy with knitting! Actually I should be doing it now. I have an order to get in tomorrow. A feather knit AFL footy Pillow! Mostly done. Looks good actually. Will have to get a pic of it when I am done and find a way to post it on here. Will have to hunt down members for this place too while I am at it.

Might just tell you all al little about myself while I am here. I am a 26y.o Married SAHM of two gorgeous girls (Harley Dec 99 and Rachelle July 02). I live in Tasmania Australia with my children, husband and two cats. A gorgeous quiet little place. We are in winter right now so a great time to be knitting since it gets so cold here(good thing I am knitting).

I have so many things started! I have to get my head into all my UFOs at some point and finish them up. Maybe by summer?

I have a list for my orders too. All feather wool (of course that stuff seems so popular at the moment). I have 5 feather pillows (2 in navy, 1 in black, and 2 footy ones), 5 feather wool lambs, a childs feather wool scarf too.

I have started a feather wool jumper for my eldest child and a ostrich and normal yarn cardi for my youngest.

Ok should head off back to my knitting. Will post again tomorrow maybe

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Well, where's the follow up post? What are you doing? While I'm at it I'd just like to promote the MSN group Stitch N' Bitch - Launceston, do come and check us out!

    I'm looking forward to the future posts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |